1. Choose To Love Rather Then Hate.
I John 4:7 (NIV) - I WILL LOVE OTHERS, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
2. Choose To Smile Rather Then Frown
Proverbs 15:13 (NASB) MY JOYFUL heart makes a cheerful face, But when my heart is sad, the spirit is broken.
3. Choose To Build Rather Then Destroy
Ephesians 4:29 (ESV) I will let no corrupting talk come out of my mouth, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
4. Choose To Persevere Rather Then Quit
Galatians 6:9 (NIV) I will not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time I will reap a harvest if I do not give up.
5. I Will Choose To Praise Rather Then Gossip
Titus 3:2 (NLT) I must not slander anyone and must avoid quarreling. Instead, I should be gentle and show true humility to everyone.
6. Choose To Heal Rather Then Wound
Proverbs 12:18 (NIV) The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
7. Choose To Give Rather Then Grasp
2 Corinthians 9:7 (NLT) I must decide in my heart how much to give. And not give reluctantly or in response to pressure. "For God loves a person who gives cheerfully."
8. Choose To Act Rather Then Delay
James 4:17 (ESV) If I know the right thing to do and fail to do it, for me it is sin.
9. Choose to forgive rather then curse
Ephesians 4:32 (NIV) Be kind and compassionate to others, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
10. Choose To Pray Rather Then Despair
Hebrews 4:16 (NLV) I will come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There I will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.